Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gale takes the mic

There's a great Italian Gale site on the web that I can always depend on for Gale pics.

I found a post on Gale's IMDB page just now that links to the site and this picture. The consensus is that "Jackson" might be singing karaoke with Mike in a bar. We've definitely seen the shirt in a few of the promo shots.


Photobucket

I can't imagne what he could be singing. Maybe My Brown-Eyed Girl by Van Morrison?

This looks like it could be fun.

You know, I usually don't look forward to Sunday nights, especially when they herald the start of a new week with alarm clocks that go off at 5:30 am, kids that have sports and band, school committments and homework and just, you know, life in general.

But starting this Sunday, I'll have a good reason to look forward to Sunday evenings.

No comments: