Monday, July 16, 2012

JARED ALL THE TIME!

Wow, now that I've got that out of my system, have some Jared at NerdHQ panel at Comic Con 2012.

Be prepared for Jared rocking the Jesus hair!  I would steal somebody's grandma for a head of hair like that. Seriously.



Favorite pic AND now a member of the rotating club on the laptop's screen.









 Ha ha ha! Every time I look at this picture I can't help but think "Jared Padalecki sings today's soft rock favorites!"  Where's KTel when you need them :D



 Jared and Zach. He looks good with some facial hair.




Well, that was fun!

All photos courtesy of redteekal on LJ http://redteekal.livejournal.com/122799.html. I picked out the ones I liked but there are soooo many that it was hard to chose. Stop by and look for yourself.

No comments: