Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shiny!

First of all, thank you, Firefly, for introducing me to a succinct way to express my love of all things pretty.  


Secondly, I will be the first to admit that I am too old for tumblir :(  Okay, maybe no too old, just not interested and don't see the point of trying to maintain yet another form of social media that I don't move fast enough for :)


HOWEVER, it is because of tumblir that I have discovered a plethora of Jensen pictures. (I know the Jared tumblirs exist, I'm just drowning in the Jensen love right now.)  Anwayyyy, back to my original point. This tumblir: jensen-tothmax is the most awesome thing I have found on the internet! Well, maybe not the most, but as far as feeding my must-have-pictures-of-Jensen-Ackles need, I was pointed in this direction and it was a good day indeed. So, when you see the tag "tumblir", unless otherwise noted, the pictures will be from this site. So, scratch that. I'm finding pics all over tumblir so citing a source is pretty much a waste of time. And now, lets get the ball rolling...









Not to be too shallow, but he really is a beautiful man.


That's it for today. I'm going to try and post every day/few days (and find the Jared pics) because hey, we all deserve something good in our lives :D

No comments: