Monday, December 15, 2008

Out and about Gale

Why do these things always happen when I'm asleep? I got my Gale Harold Google alert at 3:52:31 AM. Who's up at that time?

Good news Gale fans!!!!!

As reported in Bay Windows, New Englands Largest GLBT Newspaper

A few days later, I zipped to the Kirk Douglas Theatre to see The Little Dog Laughed with original stars Johnny Galecki (he of the impressive appendage, on display at BillyMasters.com), and Julie White (she of the Tony Award). While it was easily one of my favorite LA theatrical experiences of 2008, I wasn’t alone. Sitting way in the penultimate row, hiding his scruffiness under a cap, was Gale Harold. Yes, the recently hospitalized actor is up and about. We can reveal exclusively that he’ll be returning to Desperate Housewives after the holiday break.


Scruffy Gale is made of LOVE people. L.O.V.E.

Photobucket

*movie still from The Unseen

I have to go back to programming my DVR to record Desperate Housewives again, which I do not mind doing. At all.


YAY for getting better Gale Photobucket

No comments: