Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ending the day on a better news note

I belong to a community on Live Journal and there was a locked post with an update on Gale. I'm only posting the part that was made public. It's good news and it's the most current that I can find right now.


Hi,

I’ve spoken with Gale’s publicist this morning and here is her update: she told me that Gale has been moved out of critical care this morning, was coherent last night but has no memory of what happened and was asking why he was in the hospital at all. The doctors continue to observe the swelling of the brain but every hour brings him that much closer to being out of the woods. All positive news. He will remain in the hospital for an undetermined amount of time and the 48 hours of critical observation will be over by tomorrow morning.

George

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
George W. Perkins
Executive Producer


What a long and emotional day.

I've been putting together my thoughts on DH episodes 502 and 503 and intended to post them today but I got a little sidetracked.

I know that there are very serious issues in this world and especially in this country right now and that Gale being in a motorcycle accident seems like a minor footnote to everything else. But it's Gale and I'm a Gale fan-girl.



Get better Gale.


Heart Myspace Graphic

No comments: