Monday, July 21, 2008

Gale's keeping us entertained

Even more from Terry Morrow and his blog at the knoxnews.com

And I ran across my new best friend on this tour -- Gale Harold, who assured me that not all Southern people are stupid.

Gale greeted me and than sat me down to talk about all things Southern and how much he enjoyed our rather unusual meeting the other night. He's quite the kidder. He had me going for a bit when he pointed out someone who he identified as his girlfriend. In reality, he didn't even know her. Gale loves to mess with people -- almost anyone really -- if he can get away with it.

He picked up a chicken breast, enjoyed eating it and then accidentally dropped it. Instead of playing by the 5-second rule, he picked it up and then threw it like a bowling ball across the lawn, hitting a publicist in the foot. Thank goodness it was a crowded party. No one knew he was the mysterious thrower of the chicken breast. Can you imagine the story that publicist had the next day? "I was at the Beverly Hills party when this chicken breast attacked me!"


I gotta say that I'd forgo the 5-second rule on dropped chicken as well. It's really only good for things that aren't moist, like M&M's and Skittles.


I'm so glad that Gale seems to be enjoying himself as he's promoting his role on DH. Good for him!

Now I just need some new pics to go with all of the press that's floating around.

No comments: